Sunday, February 05, 2012

Bibliography

What is in a name?


There are already many Kris Adams' out there.  What's an erotica writer to do?



A Sad Smirk.  Anagram.  Fitting one, too.  I went to an anagram maker, put in all versions of my real name, and all the possibilities were negative...sad...gloomy.  So, perfect.


Was Kris Atoms for a bit, but for now am going back to Kris Adams.  Will have to figure something else out, though.  Or should I call myself Smada Sirk?


My published erotic work, so far:


1. "Waiting for the River", Best Women's Erotica 2009, Cleis Press, 2008.



2. "Hard to Hate Her", Best Lesbian Romance 2010, Cleis Press, 2009.
  
3. "Cecily", Girl Crush, Cleis Press, 2010.

4. "Surface Tension", Daily Flashes of Erotica Quarterly : Jan-March 2011, Pine Hill Press, 2010.



5. "Six eyes, two ears", Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples, Cleis Press, 2012.





Must get to work writing more...

No comments:

Post a Comment